Unveiling the Future of Cardiac Diagnosis: International Expert Workshop on Cutting-Edge 3D Echocardiography
In this workshop we will highlight the use of 3D echocardiography in special clinical settings from guiding medical therapy to mechanical support. Furthermore, we will focus on the use of 3D within the growing field of valvular heart disease. The speakers will not only concentrate on the assigned topics but will also offer a comprehensive step by step approach to the dedicated use of 3D echocardiography by showing their tips and tricks.
In hands-on sessions, we will give insights on acquisition rules and application. Every attendee will receive an advanced certificate of education with CME points (Ärztekammer & EBAC).
The aim of this workshop is to discuss the following important topics in heart failure and valvular heart disease:
- 3D Echocardiography as the key modality for the diagnosis of heart failure
- New frontiers in medical therapy with focus on echo guided titration and monitoring of HF medication using 2D / 3D
- Echo-guided cardiac resynchronization therapy
- How to Use Myocardial Strain to detect subclinical LV dysfunction and Progression to Clinical HF
- Echo-guided decision making in device-based acute heart failure therapy
- Mechanical Circulatory Support or transplantation? 3D echocardiography as a tool to solve every aspect after advanced heart failure therapies
- 3D Echocardiography in heart failure: step by step approach
- Evidence and outcome based quantification of mitral and tricuspid regurgitation by echocardiography
- 2D and 3D assessment of the tricuspid valve
- Lead extraction & Thrombectomie- added value of 3D
- Echo-guided decision making in the heart team: surgery or intervention, which device in AV Regurgitation?
- How to create comprehensive images for the heart team
- Tips and Tricks on screening and Guiding of TEER
- Introduction to the physical principles of 3D to understand the potential for optimization of image quality (3D and 3D color)
- Mitral Valve: How to image in 3D and how to document and interpret the findings
- Tricuspid Valve: how to image in 3D and how to document and interpret the findings
We are looking forward discussing these themes with you!
The 3-day program starts on Fridays and ends on Sundays. Find out more about the specific content here.
The training will take place in the “Weißer Saal” of the Virchow-Klinikum campus.
21. January 2024
20. January 2024
20. January 2024